I used to read a lot more than I do now, but this year I’m going to do some reading focused on my aspiring business
1. I’m Feeling Lucky, by Douglas Edwards – Completed this book, it is really great. A Beautiful look into the inner workings of Google, in my opinion a read to learn about one of our century’s most innovating companies.
2. Airbnb, and the Killer Companies of the New Silicon Valley Are Changing the World, by Brad Stone
3. Losing the Signal: The Untold Story Behind the Extraordinary Rise and Spectacular Fall of BlackBerry, by Jacquie McNish
4. That Will Never Work: The Birth of Netflix and the Amazing Life of an Idea, by Marc Randolph
5. Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future, by Peter Thiel
6. Brick by Brick: How LEGO Rewrote the Rules of Innovation and Conquered the Global Toy Industry, by David C. Robertson
7. AI Superpowers: China, Silicon Valley, and the New World Order, by Kai-Fu Lee